Just been reading a harrowing report from the UN Human Rights Committee on the plight of women in a terrible country whose representative was subjected to ‘a severe grilling’ by the shocked Committee members. In fact the women’s plight was so bad that the Special Rapporteur cried out in anguish that he was ‘unable to sleep at night’ thinking of it.
And the name of this backward misogynistic dystopian hell-hole? Somalia? Saudi Arabia? Iran? No, it’s none other than the Emerald Isle.
Now let me give you just a few representative facts about the unfortunate Irish woman. If she decides to never work and instead live a comfortable life at the taxpayers’ expense the process is simple. Find a willing sperm donor, get pregnant, demand a private house or apartment, fully fitted out, and for the rest of her life never have to incur medical, education or public transport costs while enjoying generous spending money for herself and her kids. Want more kids and thus a bigger house and in a location convenient to ‘me mam’? No problem. Just let us know the details.
Were she instead to choose a working life she’ll find all kinds of opportunities open to her just because of her gender. Often totally unsuitable ones like the police or fire services. And it doesn’t end there. Diversity quotas ensure that promotions will come thick and fast (especially if she is in fact thick and fast) largely independent of ability. If by some chance the promotions don’t materialise she can sue the company for gender discrimination, sexual harassment or bullying. Or whatever. She will never lose.
And what if she were to do the unfashionable thing and actually get married? Well, it’s another win-win. Say the husband is out working his ass off to provide a home for her and her children but she gets bored and decides to leave him for another man. Irrespective of the merits she’ll get half of his estate and, except in very rare circumstances, gain custody of their children. And if at any time she claimed rape against the new lover she’d win in court 90% of the time. What about the other 10%, like say where there's the presence of exculpatory DNA evidence? Well ok, the court finds the man not guilty. But behave yourself in future as all this has upset the poor woman. The false accusation that cost the victim a fortune and permanently tarnished his reputation? Ah well, poor girl must have been upset and confused. Ask her to take some (free) counselling.
So to what could the Committee have been referring? Apart from some regrettable events that took place generations ago their main issue for Ireland relates to restrictions on abortion, which, the Committee Chairman sternly reminded us, was ‘an unconditional right’. To which I'd respond ‘says who? There is no black/white, right/wrong on this subject. Fanatics on both sides want either a zygote to be deemed a fully formed human, or on the other the toleration of what is virtually infanticide. The Irish people, on two occasions, have been asked to vote on the subject and have adopted a fairly restrictive framework…abortion on demand it most certainly is not. Although constantly droning on about ‘democracy’ and ‘democratic rights’ the Committee, in the one instance where there’s been a clear democratic decision, decide that democracy isn’t such a good idea after all.And where does the head of this Committee come from? Some bastion of women’s rights like Sweden or Norway? No, from Tunisia, that progressive paragon of gurrrrll power. Assisted by his neighbours from Algeria and Egypt. Other human rights luminaries who have adorned this committee in the past include Saudi Arabia and Libya. As expected the Irish delegation and media grovelled before these moral titans and promised to improve. If only the voters could be convinced…. What they should have done was tell these posturing hypocrites to stick their human rights where the sun don’t shine. Or better again to return to their own dystopian hell holes and stop women being stoned to death for adultery there.
Be aware of course that this whole exercise is just further evidence of the anti-White agenda in action. More specifically the anti-White male agenda. Knowing what it is makes is easier to defeat.